Query regarding GSOC-2020 Jupyter notebook integration project

From: Dilip Vijjapu
Subject: Query regarding GSOC-2020 Jupyter notebook integration project
Date: Sat, 29 Feb 2020 11:53:33 +0530

Respected  sir/madam
This is Dilip from India. I am interested in working with the Jupyter Notebook integration GSOC Project. I am having 2 queries regarding this project :
1. What is the ultimate outcome that your organization is expecting by the end of this project as there are many issues prevalent in the octave-Jupyter integration process
2. In the project description, it is written that "In combination with another Octave GSoC project (see JSON encoding/decoding)" so my query is that do we have to work on both the projects parallelly if we select Jupyter Notebook integration project?

So I request you to please clarify my queries so that I will get a crystal clear idea of what your company is expected by the end of the project so that I can start contributing according to the companies requirement.

                                           Thanking you