Re: [GSoC 2020] Coding starts

From: Kai Torben Ohlhus
Subject: Re: [GSoC 2020] Coding starts
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 17:44:55 +0900

On 6/2/20 8:20 PM, Abdallah Elshamy wrote:

>     Are you going to push the code for your test suite in your GitHub repo
>     [1]?  I want to check regularly about the progress.
>

> Yes, I will be making a branch called "test-suite" to which I will push
> the code.
>

>     Good luck with your exams.  After they are finished, we can have another
>     video chat, if you don't like to talk before that.
>

> Thanks a lot. I don't mind talking before that at all.
>

> Best wishes,
> Abdallah

Abdallah,

In your repository [1] can you enable the "issues" [2] again?  This
might facilitate our conversation a lot.

Do you join the developer meeting [3] today?  It might be interesting to
follow, even though your GSoC project might not be on the agenda.  I
plan to attend as well.

About another smaller meeting of us (probably next week, at the end of
your exams), I get in contact with you soon.

Happy hacking,
Kai

[1] https://github.com/Abdallah-Elshamy/octave
[2]