Re: GSoC 2020: jsondecode

From: Abdallah Elshamy
Subject: Re: GSoC 2020: jsondecode
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 13:27:56 +0200

In your blog entry, I was really missing a short guide, how I can
compile and test your jsondecode.cc function.  Can you write another
blog entry how to do this?

In general you treat jsondecode.cc like an external *.oct file, which is
located, but not integrated into Octave's build system.  This approach
is during the development of that function useful.  Later, we discuss
how you integrate that function properly into Octave's build system.

Thanks for notifying me. Indeed this should be illustrated for the readers. I have updated the post [1]. I will also start to include this section in the following posts.

Yours,
Abdallah

 [1] https://abdallahshamy.wordpress.com/2020/07/02/coding-period-report-5/