[GSoC 2021] Idea Discussion of Integrating Jupyter Notebook with Octave

From: Kai Torben Ohlhus
Subject: [GSoC 2021] Idea Discussion of Integrating Jupyter Notebook with Octave
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2021 16:00:06 +0900

On 4/6/21 3:54 PM, suhaspatlolla@gmail.com wrote:
Hello Sir,
        This is Suhas Patlolla. I am working with Octave for last few months
for running Machine Learning Algorithms. So, I have seen the Suggested Projects
in the Website. So, I am really want to work with the Project - Jupyter
Notebook Integration. I have Some idea in implementing this and My approach
goes like this,
-->Write  a code in octave
-->Convert to jupyter executable file
-->Then upload the file to jupyter server using API Instead of opening it in
web browser
-->Finally, Getting the output in octave CLI
So,This also makes the Octave users to easily use this instead downloading all
packages.
So, This is my approach sir and I am a Second year student and not much known
about all these but i am willing to collaborate and work on this problem and
contribute to the Octave.
I hope I get an feedback for this mail

Thanking you,
Suhas Patlolla

Dear Suhas Patlolla,

Please feel free to join the discussion on Discourse [1] with your ideas.

With best wishes,

Kai

[1] https://octave.discourse.group/t/jupyter-notebook-integration/939/8