Re: GSOC-2022

From: Kai Torben Ohlhus
Subject: Re: GSOC-2022
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 15:18:38 +0900

On 6/2/21 12:57 PM, Owais Ali wrote:
Hello
I am Owais Ali and I am thinking to apply for GSOC in your organization for next year. I am currently a 2nd year student at BITS-Goa and I want to know how to start preparing for the application process in your organisation. I would be really thankful if you can reply to this mail and guide me from the start itself.
Thank you,
Owais Ali.

Thank you for you interest. Please take a look at the wiki for more information and guidelines:

  https://wiki.octave.org/GSoC

Kai