ofm-developer

Re: [Ofm-developer] update (to marcus)

From: Marcus vA
Subject: Re: [Ofm-developer] update (to marcus)
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 21:19:49 +0100

On Tue, 7 Jan 2003 12:03:30 +0100
TSR wrote:

> marcus i uploaded my sources to cvs,
> and after this i realized you did some changes (f.e. in Makefile)
> so it would be great if you could do your changes again :>

You did all, so there is no need to do it :-).

> i change cvs configuration so info about changes in cvs
> will be send to our public mail-list.

Is there some possibility to change the subscribers list to non-public
at the announce list? Else everybody could see it and spam the people
subscribed to the list.

I made two changes in subshell stuff, is COLS and ROWS defined in
termios/unistd.h on Linux? It is not on BSD, so I included <ncurses.h>

If there are problems coming up with it, use a

#if defined __bsd__
  #include <ncurses.h>
#endif /* __BSD__ */

instead.

Regards
Marcus

---
Mr. Cole's Axiom:
The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the
population is growing.