ofm-developer

Re: [Ofm-developer] iPhone 5 Data Cable Quotation

From: allen
Subject: Re: [Ofm-developer] iPhone 5 Data Cable Quotation
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 01:35:30 +0800 (CST)

Hi dear friend, good day.

Now we can supply you iphone 5 data cable.We have already cracked the IC inside the cable.So now our cable can charge and transmit data.Please check pictures Below.

Price for 1-1500PCS is 10USD.Price for 2000PCS is 8.5USD.Deliverly time is 4-5 days.

Samples can be provided if you need.We make mobile power bank,docking station and cell phone charger and other cable too.Hope we can have business.

If you need further information,please feel free to contact me.Thanks!

Best Regards,

Allen Lee

Sales Dep.
Sunda Electronic Co,.Ltd
Web:www.szsunda.com
Alibaba Web:www.cnsunda.en.alibaba.com

Email:master@sundaelectronic.com
Msn:  address@hidden

Skype:sunda0077
Tel:0086+755-36921132
Fax:0086+755-61500197
Mobile:0086+13631256127
Add:C6 Block,chuangfeng digital technology park,Fuyong,Baoan,District,Shenzhen City,Guangdong Province,China
Zip:518103