ofm-developer

[Ofm-developer] Stone mosaic and Glass mosa ic and Metal mosaic Supply与您

From: Stone mosaic and Glass mosaic and Metal mosaic Supply
Subject: [Ofm-developer] Stone mosaic and Glass mosa ic and Metal mosaic Supply与您共享了相 册。
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 12:24:58 +0000

邀请您观看 Stone mosaic and Glass mosaic and Metal mosaic Supply 的相册: masaike
masaike
2013年3月24日
提供者:Stone mosaic and Glass mosaic and Metal mosaic Supply
来自 Stone mosaic and Glass mosaic and Metal mosaic Supply 的消息:
My dear friend,

How’s your business recently?

We are writing to update you our new designs in 2013, we are special in manufacturing and designing the mosaic tiles, including the marble stone mosaic and glass mosaic and metal mosaic, ect.

With more than 10 years production and export experience, we have successfully developed thousands of mosaic designs to meet the need of different market! And we can also make it according to your own designs or requirements!

If you are interested in our mosaics, we would like to send you our catalogue and pricelist for your reference, we are expecting your kind prompt reply and feedback! Thanks in advance!

---
Thanks & best regards
Sabrina Law
General manager
Mosaic Factory
Add.: Foshan Guangdong China
如果您在阅读此电子邮件时出现问题,请将以下地址复制并粘贴到您的浏览器中:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=114560857608984015903&target=ALBUM&id=5858945094397342545&authkey=Gv1sRgCKmk4a7pg_m4ZA&invite=CMD-wsMM&feat=email
要分享您的照片或在朋友与您分享照片时收到通知,请获取属于您自己的免费 Picasa 网络相册帐户