oleo-discuss

Re: good VatAGRA

From: Raimonds Kozel
Subject: Re: good VatAGRA
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 20:53:04 -0700

Hi,

C o I j A j L z I m S n

V e A p L m I y U e M i

V o I b A z G e R w A y

X t A w N e A s X o

http://www.atteelpi.com
triplicatio
calome
Cuba
apropo
adep
wouldnt believe if you said there was. The following silence lasted
perhaps twenty additional seconds. ... We dont, huh? Well, we got a
frequency interference and it dont make no sense to me. ... The what?
Cable TV? Aint no one in this neighborhood got the bread for that. ...
Oh, I gotcha, brother. Area cable. The drug boys live high, dont they?
Their addresses may be shit, but inside them homes they got theyselves a