oleo-discuss

Re: your CtALllS

From: Be Delapaz
Subject: Re: your CtALllS
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 08:11:10 -0700

Hi

ra

http://www.inurketosee.com

A very good tale! said he. The best I have heard for a long while.
If all beggars could tell such a good one, they might find me kinder.
You may be making it all up, of course, but you deserve a supper for the
story all the same. Lets have something to eat!
Yes, please! they all said together. Thank you very much! Inside
the hall it was now quite dark. Beorn clapped his hands, and in trotted