oleo-discuss

valentin chummag

From: Loris Szymanski
Subject: valentin chummag
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 03:31:12 -0700

D d ea t r H d om t e O b wn e er,

Your c y re m di r t doesn't matter to us!

If you O k WN u r b ea x l e q st p at g e and want
I o MME d DIA f TE c m as l h to s k pen o d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to
L i OW v ER your monthly pa p ym v ent i s
by a third or more,
here are the d s ea y ls q we have T q OD l AY:

$ 4 z 90,0 o 00 as lo y w as 3 , 6 x 5 %
$ 3 h 70,0 b 00 as l x ow as 3 , 9 m 0 %
$ 4 b 90,00 d 0 as l g ow as 3 , 2 b 0 %
$ 2 t 50,0 f 00 as l n ow as 3 , 3 r 5 %
$ 20 e 0,00 n 0 as l h ow as 3 , 5 l 5 %

V v isi s t ou s r web s d it u e

Loris Szymanski , A d ppr h ov f al Ma g na c ge y r

Why, O why did I ever bring a wretched little hobbit on a treasure
hunt! said poor Bombur, who was fat, and staggered along with the sweat
dripping down his nose in his heat and terror.
At this point Gandalf fell behind, and Thorin with him. They turned a