oleo-discuss

Re: refnance it

From: Saqui Pelosi
Subject: Re: refnance it
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 10:15:06 -0700

D t ea a r H j om y e O t wne o r,

Your c t re l di p t doesn't matter to us!

If you O f VVN r c ea z l e k st s at i e and want I x MM x EDIA j TE c p as t h to s d pen g d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L o OW w ER your monthly p f ayme l nt f s
by a third or more, here are the d p ea z ls e we have T z ODA f Y:

$ 49 q 0 , 00 w 0 a x s lo d w a w s 3 , 6 h 5 %
$ 3 p 70 , 0 n 00 a q s lo k w a m s 3 , 9 m 0 %
$ 2 b 50 , 0 k 00 a i s lo c w a g s 3 , 3 o 5 %
$ 20 k 0 , 0 n 00 a e s lo r w a v s 3 , 5 v 5 %

V z isi p t ou l r web s o it x e

Saqui Pelosi , A z ppr s ova g l Ma a na a ge o r

say you are. What do you want?
To tell you the truth, we have lost our luggage and nearly lost our
way, and are rather in need of help, or at least advice. I may say we
have had rather a bad time with goblins in the mountains.
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C683D1.EF