oleo-discuss

Re: refnance it

From: Eloise Michalec
Subject: Re: refnance it
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 09:45:31 -0700

D x ea z r H q om s e O m wne w r,

Your c y re f di b t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV l VN r v ea g l e h st y at s e and want I q MM h EDIA a TE c q as e h to s l pen o d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L a OW v ER your monthly p b aym r ent g s
by a third or more, here are the d b ea e ls v we have T d ODA n Y:

$ 4 e 90 , 0 w 00 a i s lo t w a u s 3 , 6 a 5 %
$ 37 m 0 , 00 u 0 a l s l p ow a z s 3 , 9 w 0 %
$ 25 g 0 , 00 p 0 a w s lo y w a w s 3 , 3 q 5 %
$ 2 q 00 , 0 m 00 a e s l w ow a r s 3 , 5 b 5 %

V v isi j t o u ur web s x it g e

Eloise Michalec , A a ppr a ov g al Ma t na q ge s r

through the mountains, and came thus at last on a sudden from the North
hard on the heels of Dain. Not even the ravens knew of their coming
until they came out in the broken lands which divided the Lonely
Mountain from the hills behind. How much Gandalf knew cannot be said,