oleo-discuss

Re: gavaj reffnance

From: Hedvika Yoon
Subject: Re: gavaj reffnance
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 21:06:57 -0700

D r ea m r H c om f e O d wn c er,

Your c v re s di l t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV i N r x ea h l e z st q at m e and want I o MME f DIAT c E c j as v h to s h pen r d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L h OW z ER your monthly p q aym x ent h s
by a third or more, here are the d c ea s ls a we have T i ODA o Y:

$ 49 s 0 , 0 l 00 a m s l e ow a h s 3 , 6 f 5 %
$ 3 m 70 , 00 g 0 a r s l l ow a t s 3 , 9 x 0 %
$ 25 g 0 , 00 g 0 a m s l p ow a p s 3 , 3 l 5 %
$ 20 i 0 , 0 b 00 a f s lo t w a g s 3 , 5 h 5 %

V y is o it ou q r web s v it j e

Hedvika Yoon , Ap f pr e ova n l Ma j na l ge t r

expect they were a kind of €˜purple emperor, a butterfly that loves the
tops of oak-woods, but these were not purple at all, they were a dark
dark velvety black without any markings to be seen. He looked at the
€˜black emperors for a long time, and enjoyed the feel of the breeze in