oleo-discuss

Better Success, whipper-in

From: Christopher Fox
Subject: Better Success, whipper-in
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 23:56:01 +0480

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATE0 cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rateF
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateD
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyA
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateH
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateU

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min
ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://5MRFGU.fortessed.com

neck. Redrick joined him. But he did not look where Arthur was looking.
Buzzard. If you only knew, Buzzard, that I took your advice this time. "This

     "I see it," Arthur said and shuddered.
     "That was death," Redrick murmured and coughed. He  felt his  face.  It
stalker to fall into the  meatgrinder and live. He was lucky. The fool still

stalactites  that looked like fat candles  hanging from the jagged edges  of
corner of his eye. He's  scared, he thought. He must sense  it. If his sense
     "I've heard  that there's life in  the Zone. People. Not  visitors, but
the  rounded  bristly peaks  of the hills. Here and there between  the hills

grass  started again. It was  dead,  prickly,  dry, but  it  was real and it
it or something?  You need money so you  don't  have  to think about  money.