oleo-discuss

Job offer ! from rosinvest-trading.

From: Ulysses
Subject: Job offer ! from rosinvest-trading.
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 09:28:04 -0300

Dear sirs and ladies

Our investment-financial company "ROSINVEST-TRUST" is a middleman between big stock companies and final customers. With our help practically every person gets an access to the market of biggest companies shares (GAZPROM, AEROFLOT, SIBNEFT, UGANSK-NEFTE-GAZ). Our dialer network covers the whole world and anyone can get access to our services from anywhere in the world! Our company was established in February 1998. Our main interest of activities are finance, shares and investments. At present we have representative offices in Spain, Italy, USA and Canada. Our clients are citizens of more than 20 countries of the world. We offer you to work with us. We guarantee rapid career growth and worthy salary. At present we are looking for persons who are ready work as "regional agent". The essence of "regional agent" work is to get and transfer payments from natural persons and legal entries.

Main requirements to a successful candidate:

Minimal knowledge of PC, Internet, email

Of the full legal age and full mental health

Ability to work 2-3 hours a day

Our advantages:

Free working day C you regulate and plan your working time by yourself

New employees have express training which are free of charge

Standard payment C 10% from every deal

Why to start working in our company:

High salary Stable and constant income Career growth Monthly bonuses of 500 Euro Paid holidays twice a year

In order to get a position in our company you are to fill the following
registration form on our site

http://www.rosinvest-trading.net
Our operator will contact you within 10 hours since the moment of filling and
sending us a form.

Sincerely Yours