oleo-discuss

finally brain

From: Solomon Katz
Subject: finally brain
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 20:49:09 +0200

The process does not interfere with normal computing.
They connect us to that which is beyond our own tiny, individual conatus. Cringely is skeptical this will work, but for entirely operational reasons: he doesn't think Sun can realign the incentives of its employees, particularly the sales force.
The phone companies are probably right that local franchise restrictions on video competition should be eliminated, but they'll get there anyway.
And what will the privacy alarmists have to say about that?
Microsoft, with the arrival of Ray Ozzie, has also gotten networked computing religion, although it has a long way to go to shed its anchor of desktop software.
It was hard to imagine true normalcy returning.
com CTO Werner Vogels spoke at Supernova this year.
Has it truly been so long?
They're interesting because they've identified an impending sea-change in the computing landscape, and positioned themselves to take advantage of it.
Things have not necessarily changed for the better; they have simply continued to happen. The basic idea is to drop the price of Sun's entireprise hardware in return for service commitments. Then came the anthrax scare.
Yet such linear thinking is what produces the innovator's dilemma trap identified by Clay Christiansen.
A massive, sickening cloud of dust. Whether it is the price of gas for our vehicles or heating oil, electricity and natural. And passing legislation now would greatly lessen the pressure for better legislation in the near future. Whether it is the price of gas for our vehicles or heating oil, electricity and natural. It is often the first thing the outside world sees of your community. It's a collaborative crawling system that enables you to communicate directly with Google to keep us informed of all your web pages, and when you make changes to these pages.
The project is going to write a book about leveraging the power of communities in business by. No one is a pure-play here. They much prefer a narrow focus on the next quarter and extending existing markets.
Yet such linear thinking is what produces the innovator's dilemma trap identified by Clay Christiansen. That this backdoor would let you submit ALL your webpages?
In the meantime, Gmail does, of course, utilize its own search engine.
The phone companies are probably right that local franchise restrictions on video competition should be eliminated, but they'll get there anyway.
They connect us to that which is beyond our own tiny, individual conatus. Believe me when I say that this works in almost every single market. This makes it a piece of cake to submit ALL your webpages to Google quickly and easily. That makes Wall Street and the public skeptical. For days afterward, I gazed out the window at a smoke cloud. I don't think the market understands what they are doing, but the wind of technological change is at their backs. And if you're like me, technical xml programming is not your strength!