oleo-discuss

Looking for perfect sex?

From: Dibbles T. Astuter
Subject: Looking for perfect sex?
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 22:41:56 -0500

Intercourse is more mutually-rewarding than ever. There is no tension over potential ED. No more frustration on her part, nor performance-anxiety on yours. This results in a wonderfully fulfilling physical experience, followed by intense emotional-bonding.

visit us

When it had finished it stopped and called the all clear. The rough Radebrechens didnt send that killer last nightthe Count did. It could only have been conceived by a mind as brilliantly crooked as my own. Their backgrounds were unknown, though the fact they both talked with a slight accent suggested an off-world origin. About the only thing I hadnt hit to date was out and out armed robbery. No. The body is a slave of habit. I was beginning to have the feeling that I had been missing the boat all along the line.