oleo-discuss

walk forswore

From: Felice Joyner
Subject: walk forswore
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 16:37:05 +0300

The President, today, or this evening, will be making brief remarks on the way to dinner. The little guy can no longer compete with the big real estate money out there. I try to find diehard GOPers here where I live but they seem to be in hiding. As Bill Maher said, the president came for dinner, ate all our food and drank all our beer, and its now time for him to leave.
The bipartisan measure would give the CFTC the means to effectively exercise its existing anti-fraud and anti-manipulation authority over energy commodities traded on U. what else could we add?
Plumbers, gardeners, and contractors all need homes to live in too. The President, today, or this evening, will be making brief remarks on the way to dinner.
" He looked at both of us with a very confused look and said "I don't know.
They threaten the family, don't they?
As Bill Maher said, the president came for dinner, ate all our food and drank all our beer, and its now time for him to leave.
The President, today, or this evening, will be making brief remarks on the way to dinner. That buys them a kind of protection they should not be buying. On the same day the President signed the memo, Porter Goss resigned as director of the Central Intelligence Agency amid criticism of ineffectiveness and poor morale at the agency.
Though this funding crisis has been on the horizon for months, like so much in the Do Nothing Republican Congress, it has been ignored.
Plumbers, gardeners, and contractors all need homes to live in too.
The President, today, or this evening, will be making brief remarks on the way to dinner. You can't be the people and the party of greens and be opposed to wind turbines. There is no safety net better than a job with benefits and training. Plumbers, gardeners, and contractors all need homes to live in too.
It is regrettable that the Republican Congress has rejected this tough and smart plan to give the American people the real security they deserve.
The host committee put together a tremendous bid and we are confident that we will partner for a successful event.
Administration officials told BusinessWeek that they believe this is the first time a President has ever delegated the authority to someone outside the Oval Office.
Try this, it feels great! It coulda been worse. It couldn't be immediately determined whether any company has received a waiver under this provision.
There is no safety net better than a job with benefits and training.
"That means to learn the values and history and language of America. Pure bullshit, if you ask me.
As Bill Maher said, the president came for dinner, ate all our food and drank all our beer, and its now time for him to leave.
You can't be the people and the party of greens and be opposed to wind turbines.
Administration officials told BusinessWeek that they believe this is the first time a President has ever delegated the authority to someone outside the Oval Office. Pure bullshit, if you ask me. Though the instructor addressed students in English, Bush mostly chose their native Spanish to greet and quiz them.