oleo-discuss

concluding

From: Theresa Fleming
Subject: concluding
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 17:32:37 +0200

I nowadays have more feelings of fury and bitterness than inclinations towards rational discourse. Also our silly congress has mandated that this material can not be transported outside of the military bases where they are stored. Or Firefox's Mozilla.
Not entirely a safe harbor - I would have to question why, when it became apparent that the Marines had clearly wounded noncombatants, aid was not rendered. Also our silly congress has mandated that this material can not be transported outside of the military bases where they are stored. In any case, Kay does concede that the chemical agents would cause burns, but Kay argues they would not be lethal.
However, over the past three weeks he has written three essays. But I don't think Kay would like to take any chances. Once you are within grenade range, it is a fight to the death.
If we don't stick up for ourselves now, we create a new and lower standard for the future.
Or are they part of the forces implementing the curfew?
Also our silly congress has mandated that this material can not be transported outside of the military bases where they are stored. The rules of engagement allow for a close quarters fight like that.
He is a resident of Sadr City with a great deal of first-hand knowledge of that part of the city. He has a unique, lovable writing style: sarcastic, critical and funny. They are like isolated islands.
Make sure it rattles around a bunch. He has a unique, lovable writing style: sarcastic, critical and funny.
Only downside I see thus far is it seems to have a hard time with Hotmail and with embedded search programs in web pages sometimes.
I wrote and told her that she has no shame.
She has what I believe to be the characteristics of an activist and community leader. They are like isolated islands. Many American and British major news covered his op-ed, and yesterday the Senate had discussions about Iraq where his op-ed was one of the most important pieces everyone was quoting!
Thus separating the so called resistance from the militias and treating them as different categories will be the beginning of a failed project.
If we don't stick up for ourselves now, we create a new and lower standard for the future. Their motto is to: empower people to enhance their lifestyle by providing community-based innovative web services. All in all, a very interesting exchange.
We're not out in the middle of the desert digging holes in the sand at random. I was actually surprised to learn that they hosted several thousand Arabic language weblogs, in addition to a myriad of other services.