oleo-discuss

geology viscousay

From: Kerri PPagan
Subject: geology viscousay
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 07:50:53 +0100

Turn over a new leaf. A rolling stone gathers no moss.
linsecure
We hung them out to dry. What goes down usually comes up. You reap what you sow. What's done is done. The season of goodwill. Thick as a brick.
What's done is done. Rough as a cob. We hung them out to dry. A rose is a rose is a rose. A rolling stone gathers no moss. As uneasy as a cat near water. Tools of the trade. The stronger the breeze the stronger the trees. To gild refined gold, to paint the lily. Run to seed. To live from hand to mouth. Throw pearls before swine. Sour as a green apple. Tastes like chicken. Sour as a green apple. Sow dry and set wet. Where man is not nature is barren.
Want my place in the sun. Play a harp before a cow. Tall as a tree. We'll hand you out to dry. Sour as a green apple. Where man is not nature is barren. Wet behind the ears. Up a tree. Spring to mind. Timing is everything. The scum of the earth. Putting it in a nutshell. Stir up an ant's nest. A rose by any other name would smell as sweet. A stepping stone to. The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Weed out. Through the grapevine. You reap what you sow. Shit end of the stick. There may be snow on the roof, but there's fire in the belly. Your barking up the wrong tree.Play a harp before a cow. Wait and see. Sly as a fox. Red as a beet. Weed 'um and reap. A thing of beauty is a joy forever. Thick as a brick. Under the weather. You can't squeeze blood out of a turnip. Rare as walking on water. They're like two peas in a pod. A thing of beauty is a joy forever. A thorn in my side. When pigs fly. You feel like a fish out of water.