oleo-discuss

busing

From: Katrine Moser
Subject: busing
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 19:42:07 +0900

As a result, I decided to do a review. "When we looked at the marketplace and saw what was going on, we saw a clear winner in the social networking side of video, and that's what drove us to start the conversations with YouTube.
I thought the book was great, but that's not surprising, because the main idea he presents is just so darn intriguing. I have always thought that podcasting is a great way to do reviews, because they are usually somewhat boring to type and somewhat boring to read. I'm a dog person myself.
No one I know gets all excited about taking an "adventure" to the public library.
I wonder what the MySpace people will think of this deal.
"When we looked at the marketplace and saw what was going on, we saw a clear winner in the social networking side of video, and that's what drove us to start the conversations with YouTube. How could the cold war have gone on for decades without a nuclear detection system being conceived? Instead of some hokey ad about an adventure, why not highlight the aspects of the library that appeal to young people?
So here's my question: why can't we detect a nuclear blast?
I guess time will tell. I'm sure they are a little scared now that YouTube has Google's backing.
I get what they are saying, but I can't see it working with young people. I would have thought that a country like the United States would want to know immediately if a nuclear weapon was detonated somewhere. There had been speculation that Balsillie wanted to buy a franchise and move it to Hamilton, which is close to his home and RIM's head office in Waterloo. Congratulations Jeremy!
They say there's no such thing as bad press, but when you are getting setup like that? Is that really such a good idea? Thing is, I haven't been to the library in so long, I don't know what they are.
"When we looked at the marketplace and saw what was going on, we saw a clear winner in the social networking side of video, and that's what drove us to start the conversations with YouTube. It's going to be hard to meet expectations. " The two are then faced with a problem - what to do? I am registered and planning to attend.
Still, I can't help but wonder if a simple, exclusive ad-deal with YouTube would have been a better investment for Google? Want full text feeds only? As a result, I decided to do a review. I guess that's what happens when you're in the middle of launching a product and travelling to a trade show! And to see if any of the contestants have really interesting ideas.
And the two go on their merry way, to slay dragons in their imaginations no doubt. I found out about the show a long time ago through VenturePrize when the show's producers were looking for contestants.
Okay so I can't think of as many characteristics that would appeal to young people as I thought, but I am sure they are there.
Edmonton's first game is tomorrow night against the very red, very evil Calgary Flames.
I'm a dog person myself.