oleo-discuss

Three cheers for you!

From: Evangeline Bryan
Subject: Three cheers for you!
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 14:50:36 -0060

We’re so much glad to propose a new suggestion you just won’t never deny. Here
is a wonderful occasion to earnmoney without running the risk of wasting them.
There’s no any doubt, it is a safe agreement.

We have thoroughly tested message on the new rise on the market tomorrow. We
expect  great news gonna be brought to publicity on Friday, and these news will
make (W B R S .PK) explode!! The reason is in (W B R S .PK) that is abruptly
going up but you got little time to dig in & break the bank. The price gonna
start up MADLY, add yourself to it now while it is on its low and get richier.
You must remember such an occasion may not last long.

Don’t stay happy your previous achievement; show what you are able to do now!
Once you put your savings in, you will realize that making greenbucks with
(WBRS) is a very pleasant & easy job with no need to feel anxious about it.