oleo-discuss

:)

From: Harriett Sharp
Subject: :)
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 08:30:26 -0000

RREF Pricfe Settles And On The Rise! Time To Get In Is Now!
Red Reef Labs For Nezw Manufacturing and Distribution Contract In China!

Compakny red Reef Laboratofries Inc.
SYMB ol: RREF
Price: $0.352
Volume Expe ctations: Huge

RREF has been climbing up and down the pricce ladder due to so many changes in the marekt and this companlies dynamic directions and news relesaes. The pricie has settled and Voluime is rising as investours are jumping in before the climb. Just look at some of the releases over the last 4 weeks.

This one will climb hard. They have news comingg out end of week and it is expected to push this up 300%.

READ up on the news. LOOK at the amazing potential and.
GET into RREF Tuesday, November 07, 2006 before the climb continues.

I hope it was a helper. I'll email you later this week.

Harriett Sharp.

elizabeth said as little to either as civility would allow, and sat down again
to her work, with an
advice could be of any service, recommended an express to town for one of the
most eminent

elizabeth could bear it no longer. she got up, and ran out of the room; and
returned no more, till
elizabeth would lead the way which the other as politely and more earnestly
negatived, she seated

duration."
"i did not know that you intended to walk," said miss bingley, in some
confusion, lest they had

"are they indeed!" cried elizabeth, with the greatest satisfaction.

"you appear to me, mr. darcy, to allow nothing for the influence of friendship
and affection. a
"i must ask whether you were surprised?" said elizabeth.
"gracechurch street, sept. 6.

darcy, in wretched suspense, could only say something indistinctly of his
concern, and observe her in
"miss bingley told me," said jane, "that he never speaks much, unless among his
intimate

bingley. jane met her with a smile of such sweet complacency, a glow of such
happy expression, as

"you may possibly wonder why all this was not told you last night; but i was
not then master
endeavours, he had found impossible to conquer; and with expressing his hope
that it would now be
elizabeth had now but little time for conversation with her sister; for while
he was present, jane
"i do not mean to say that a woman may not be settled too near her family. the
far and the near
and gentleness in his manner!"
affectionate smile, to wickham, who followed his lady; and wished them both joy
with an alacrity

but jane could think with certainty on only one point-that mr. bingley, if he
had  been imposed