oleo-discuss

it me Ron

From: Ron Dennison
Subject: it me Ron
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 09:36:20 +0480

Our picks bring our readers BIG gains!  Why?  Because we present
well-researched, quality companies backed by promotions which have
the ears of investors around the globe.  When you have GREAT product
and unrivaled PR you get super gains!  This one is just what your
portfolio needs:

The Great American Food Chain, Inc.
Symbol:  GAMN
Current Price: $0.96
Projected Price: $3.20 (330% gain)

GAMN is has an incredible business model in a booming sector.  Look
around you.  Everything is being standardized and franchised.  GAMN
is a company specializing in the development and expansion of proven
independent restaurant concepts into multi-unit locations.  Business has
been booming!

A huge publicity campaign is beginning and will be supported by some
astounding press releases.  It is imperative to get in before the first big
announcement.  Readers, this is a big one.  Don't miss this chance!