oleo-discuss

Clarice wrote:

From: Clarice Blackwell
Subject: Clarice wrote:
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 20:03:21 -0120

We have brought you winner after winner this year and things are only
getting better!

The XXI century house is one in which broadband is available in every
room.  Video streams to wherever you choose to watch it.  Home
appliances are seamlessly integrated into a comprehensive network.
This is already a reality for the wealthy, and is just now becoming a booming
business as it spreads to the middle class home.  Our next feature makes
this all possible, and is bringing it to the world!

Advanced Powerline Technologies

Stock: APWL
Current Price:           0.083
Short Term Target:   0.27
Long Term Target:   1.10

An incredible news is expected out of the company very soon.
This will be backed up by a PR blitz and I'm sure you can guess what will
happen to the price of this issue!
Tech companies blast off on news like this.  Get in before this one takes
off and ride it all the way to the bank!
---
WASHINGTON (AP) -- David Hanson's robots can creep people out.Their heads are
so lifelike, their skin so textured and realistic, that Candy Sidner, a
competing roboticist, called his Albert Einstein robot "spookily cool ... a
giant step forward."
ALMATY, Kazakhstan (AP) -- A leading Kazakh writer has nominated actor Sacha
Baron Cohen for a national award for popularizing Kazakhstan.
EGG HARBOR TOWNSHIP, New Jersey  (AP) -- Authorities have identified the second
of four women whose bodies were found dumped behind a string of seedy motels
earlier this week.
CLEVELAND, Ohio (AP) -- Ralphie Parker and Brian Jones know what it's like to
want something.