oleo-discuss

Special discounts for all our customers!

From: Norbert Barnhart
Subject: Special discounts for all our customers!
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 01:13:36 +0300

Dear,

It's time for Christmas discounts! Merry Christmas from MyCanadianPharmacy on-line store!
Buy cheap Canadian medications and save up to...%

We have a wide range of products and can supply all your pharmaceutical drug needs.
You can buy (Men's Health, Anti-Depressants, Pain Relief, General health) medications here.

There are no risks of being scammed or receiving faked products. Perfect service! Absolute security and confidentiality!

Just click here:
http://www.dranndle.hk

With best regards,
Dr Norbert Barnhart