oleo-discuss

This one undervallued on thursday

From: Ariff Antonie
Subject: This one undervallued on thursday
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 08:41:42 -0060

PUT THIS ONE ON YOUR HOT LIST.
You don't saw what was happen ?
Thursday volume of ACEN has exceeded all records.

Pick ACEN
High $1.035
Last sale on $0.75.
Vol 561,673

As you can see, investors finally valued the product and started to invest.

Thursday morning it will start to increase again, because the company is
undervallued.

Check your Level 2 market data.  You will see that this one is set for an
explosion.
With the huge publicity that is on the way THIS is where you want to be.
The company will publish the news soon and the price will go high.

A set of symptoms in which a huge swap file is exhausted is to take a real
close look at memory leaks.
> Other sites apparently can hire competent people and get the job done.
Also, I am sure Mike can handle the heat.
There you want to catch your defects before they go into the field.
Especially if the tune is repetitive as is the case with.
> Any new or bigger promotion creates a mandatory lock-up of your computers.
I realize he doesn't write the software.
One more thing, this isn't the first, second, or even third major software
problem has had at a big moment.