oleo-discuss

Re[2]: maybe it's the best time

From: Elena P
Subject: Re[2]: maybe it's the best time
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 17:27:40 +0300

Hi, Mario

I am looking for a man who can make me happy. I want to hear the
whisper of tender words in my little ears every morning I wake up. I
want to feel the tender touches of his strong hands every evening when
we are alone. I want to smell his  perfume and to see him
smiling when we are together out in the restaurant enjoying each
other. I want to make his life a miracle... I am looking for a husband
and I am here: http://myhearthwithlove.com/harmony
If my words found an answer in your soul, I am waiting for your note.

Goodbye
Olena