openexr-user

Re: [Openexr-user] forgot to mention

From: Paul Schneider
Subject: Re: [Openexr-user] forgot to mention
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 15:28:09 -0800

g++ should be part of the gcc install. I think it calls through to gcc with flags set to force everything to compile in C++ mode, but I'm not a linux expert.

I'd reinstall the compiler if I were you, making sure you install everything. If that doesn't work, telling configure to use gcc as the compiler should work.

- Paul