openexr-user

RE: [Openexr-user] ./configure in OSX -no exr viewer

From: Harder, Robert, Capt, DPX-AFPOA
Subject: RE: [Openexr-user] ./configure in OSX -no exr viewer
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 07:11:00 -0500

Mr Hess,

Thanks for the tip on cvs access as a way to get OpenEXR going on OS X. When
I cvs-ed OpenEXR there was no configure file. I'm not sure if I dare try
using the "released" configure file, especially since it doesn't have the
istream hack option in it. Any thoughts?

-Rob

|  Robert Harder, Capt, USAF, DPX-AFPOAe  |
|  Chief, Enlisted Models Development     |
|  voice: (703) 604-1341   DSN: 664-1341  |
|  fax:   (703) 604-1657   DSN: 665-1657  |
|  address@hidden          |