openexr-user

[Openexr-user] Re: [Openexr-announce] Announcing exrtools: a collection

From: John Coldrick
Subject: [Openexr-user] Re: [Openexr-announce] Announcing exrtools: a collection of utilities
Date: 15 Dec 2003 12:05:33 -0500

        Thanks for releasing these!  In the process of trying to install I
found I was a openexr version behind, and I cannot seem to get a
download of 1.0.6 due to some sort of security compromise that happened
way back on Nov 3.  The link on openexr.com therefore doesn't work - can
anyone update me on the situation?

        Cheers,

        J.C.

Houdini/Renderman/Discreet                           425 Adelaide St W
416-504-0425                                         Toronto, ON Canada
address@hidden                                        M5V 1S4
While you don't greatly need the outside world, it's still very
reassuring to know that it's still there.