openexr-user

[Openexr-user] openexr related projects ...

From: Henti Smith
Subject: [Openexr-user] openexr related projects ...
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 12:34:29 +0200

Hi all

I'm busy building a openexr site and would like to link to all openexr related
sites.

this includes download space as well, so if you need a place to "put" your
stuff you're more then welcome to dump them on my site.

I'm just waiting for the initial DNS to go thought then I'll post the URL as
well with a proper introduction.
in the mean time I'm hunting openexr related projects

please mail me off-list

thanks

--
Henti Smith