openexr-user

Re: [Openexr-user] OS X Shake plugins available

From: Paul Schneider
Subject: Re: [Openexr-user] OS X Shake plugins available
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 15:11:58 -0800

I could be wrong, but I think that Shake 3.0 plugins aren't compatible with Shake 3.01, and need to be recompiled. I didn't have easy access to Shake 3.01, so I couldn't post a plugin for that version. John, if you want to donate the plugin you built, I can get it posted on our downloads site.

Thanks!
Paul