openexr-user

[Openexr-user] MPI Research and 37" HDR Display at CeBIT

From: Rafal Mantiuk
Subject: [Openexr-user] MPI Research and 37" HDR Display at CeBIT
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 02:54:14 -0000

Hello,

For all those who will be at CeBIT fair in Hannover (9-15 March 2006)
there is an opportunity to see the demos of our research on High
Dynamic Range Imaging: HDR Acquisition, Tone Mapping, HDR Compression
(http://www.mpi-inf.mpg.de/resources/hdr/). Some results we will be shown
on a 37" HDR display from BrightSide. Our booth:

MPI Informatik
Halle 9
Stand B43

There is an opportunity to talk with us personally. We will be at the
booth on the following days:

Grzegorz Krawczyk: March 9th/10th/15th
Rafal Mantiuk: March 11th
Karol Myszkowski: March 13th (afternoon), 14th

See you in Hannover,

Rafal & Grzegorz