openexr-user

Re: [Openexr-user] Installing EXR onto Mac OSX

From: Paul Schneider
Subject: Re: [Openexr-user] Installing EXR onto Mac OSX
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 01:53:19 -0400

Hi, Glenn,

as Drew says, shake 4.0 supports OpenEXR natively. If you are using an earlier version of shake, I have prebuilt plugins for 3.0 and 3.5 here:

http://homepage.mac.com/paultschneider/FileSharing14.html

I haven't tried them in awhile, but they were working when I posted them. Let me know if they do what you need.

- Paul