openexr-user

Re: [Openexr-user] Re: OpenEXR SDK

From: Drew Hess
Subject: Re: [Openexr-user] Re: OpenEXR SDK
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 11:25:05 -0700

"Thomas Lock" <address@hidden> writes:

> I was wondering if the Visual Studio 2005 version has been made available
> yet, and if not what would be the expected release

The 1.3.1 source code release has Visual Studio 2005 support, if you
want to build it from scratch.  There's another 1.3.2 release coming
(hopefully today) with some bug fixes, so you might want to wait for
that.

However, please keep in mind that the 1.3.x series are *development*
releases and are not intended for use in shipping software.  When
1.3.x has gotten enough testing in the real world, we'll release a
1.4.0, and that will be the production version.

thanks