openexr-user

Re: [Openexr-user] Missing ImfHeader.h

From: Florian Kainz
Subject: Re: [Openexr-user] Missing ImfHeader.h
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 18:04:01 -0700

The file ImfHeader.h is included in OpenEXR 1.4.0.
The file has not been deleted or replaced.

Florian

r k wrote:
Hi,

I've upgraded my project to now use OpenEXR 1.4.0 which no longer includes the ImfHeader.h header. Has this been replaced with another header? If so, what is it?

Aside: I don't have ther version information of the older copy of OpenEXR being used, but greping the header files I did find this:

zlib.h:2:  version 1.2.2, October 3rd, 2004

Thanks in advance,

kanita