openexr-user

[Openexr-user] Optimisation code path for reading images

From: Piotr Stanczyk
Subject: [Openexr-user] Optimisation code path for reading images
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 01:35:45 +0000

Hi,

There have been a few usage cases reported that exercised parts of the optimised reading code path which unfortunately revealed erroneous assumptions in the source.

We have a fix for handling these, which also extents to handling more general cases,  in a separate branch and will be releasing that once we have built up more usage cycles.

In the meantime, however, a v2.0.1 release will be available shortly, which disables the optimisation.

- Piotr