openvds-clients

Re: [Openvds-devel] RE: [Openvds-clients] Webmin Control Panels

From: Marcos Rubinstein - ALPA WWW
Subject: Re: [Openvds-devel] RE: [Openvds-clients] Webmin Control Panels
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 16:09:14 -0800 (PST)

I think we have a linguistic problem ;)

perhaps "dum down" was not the best choice of words!

when I used it, I really meant a webmin that runs as admin
and not as root!... that's all :)

installed as admin webmin would no pose a security problem
to the "real server" and all of the other vs's (as long as
we don't have problems in the CLI ;), because it would be
able to *only* do things that the admin can do, and not more
;)

cheers!
Marcos