openvds-support

[Openvds-support] From: The Eye Of Providence

From: The Cornell Society
Subject: [Openvds-support] From: The Eye Of Providence
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 09:21:24 -0500

Bezoekadres:
Postbus 3074
1397 GB Rijswijk
Tel/Fax: +0031-205-248-634
Email: address@hidden

Our Ref: RK/102CSG/NL

Dear Benefactor Of 2006 Cornell Society Grant,

The Cornell Society of Rijswijk under the jurisdiction of the Eye of
Providence. After series of secret deliberations selected eight (8)
people from around the globe to be a beneficiary of our 2006 foundation laying
grants and also an optional opening at the round table of the
Cornell Society.

These grants are issued every 25years around the world in accordance with the
objective of the Cornell as stated by Walter F. Willcox in 1891 which is to
ensure the continuous freedom of man's faith and toenhance living conditions.

We will also advice that these funds which amount to US$ 430,000:00 only be
used to better the lot of man through your own initiative and also we will go
further to inform that the open slot to become a Cornel is optional, you can
decline the offer.

In order to claim your grant, contact the Grand Lodge Office co-Supervisor:

Dr. Napoleon Slitzgard
Grand Lodge Office Co-Secretary's
Tel/Fax: +0031-205-248-634
email: address@hidden

Kindly quote the above reference when contacting Dr. Napoleon Slitzgard. See
you in the next 25years and again congratulations.....

This email may contain information which is confidential and/or privileged. The
information is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents is
prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please
notify the sender by telephone or return email and delete the
material from your computer.

Copyright ?? 2006 all rights reserved.....................