oroborus-user

[Oroborus-user] rox & oroborus

From: Andre Lerche
Subject: [Oroborus-user] rox & oroborus
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 19:00:49 +0500

Hi,

a few days ago I switched from fluxbox to oroborus and I think this was
a great choice ;-), but I have 2 questions:

1) During startup I start a few progs in xinitrc, for example gkrellm
and rox as pinboard and top-panel. So, everything is fine, but
I can't see gkrellm until I click on the background, only then I can
see gkrellm. Any ideas, how to solve this? With fluxbox I don't had to
click on the background first.

2) Is it possible to exclude some progs from windowlist and/or mde-panel?
For example, I don't want to see gkrellm in it.

The versions are 2.0.9 for oroborus and 1.3.3 for rox.

Thanks and br,

Andre

--
Created on Setting Orange, the 56th day of Bureaucracy in the YOLD 3168
Uptime: 7:00pm up 1:20, 1 user, load average: 0.09, 0.15, 0.10