oroborus-user

[Oroborus-user] pulling windows over the edge

From: Johannes Berg
Subject: [Oroborus-user] pulling windows over the edge
Date: 01 Dec 2002 21:55:22 +0100

Hey,

I'm wondering if my computer is simply too fast, or whether there is a
switch or not, because whenever I try to pull windows to the left/right
to get them to the next workspace, I end up on any workspace, just not
the next most of the time.
Is this timed somehow? Because on another (older) computer, I don't see
this behaviour, but that computer is really slooowww, so...
Is there a fix for this?

johannes