oroborus-user

Re: [Oroborus-user] progress on 2.1?

From: Stefan Pfetzing
Subject: Re: [Oroborus-user] progress on 2.1?
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 16:03:15 +0100

* Johannes Berg <address@hidden> [030118 11:13]:
> Hey,
>
> > Hm, well for me it works quite ok...
>
> Well then I'd say go for it...
I'm doing, I'm doing ;)

> > Hm, well, lets see perhaps this is somehow possible,
>
> Basically: stick to a plain C API. You can't import C++ classes to Kylix
> or anything else fancy. But hey, if you don't want to do this one could
> always write a java plugin for oroborus that in turn imports/exports
> functions for plain C plugins.
Well first there will be a strict Java Plugin API, and someday exactly that
will happen, JNI for C like plugins :)

> > I know kylix, its that blown, with wine ported, IDE.
>
> Hmm. Its not wine but winelib ;)
Yea, thats what I meant, when you use simply wine, its not ported ;)
> Version 3 is nice though.
Hm, I dunno, never used it and I prefer vim for coding and such stuff.

bye

Stefan

--
        http://www.dreamind.de/
Oroborus and Debian GNU/Linux Developer.