oroborus-user

Re: [Oroborus-user] Kiosk mode: zero pixels pixmap

From: Ferran Jorba
Subject: Re: [Oroborus-user] Kiosk mode: zero pixels pixmap
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 15:15:45 +0200

Hi Stefan,

[...]
Well sorry currently there is no support in Oroborus for real borderless
mode. This will change with 2.1 (plugins for Themes) and I can perhaps do a
small patch for you either later today or tomorrow.

Yes, please.  I think that this borderless mode would make
oroborus different of the other window managers, and would
have its uses (I can think of one, myself ;-).  At least,
I haven't been able to find any other one --except for
ratpoison, but well... that's an excessively different
beast altogether.

Thanks,

Ferran