oroborus-user

Re: [Oroborus-user] Defold theme for Oroborus 2.x

From: Ferran Jorba
Subject: Re: [Oroborus-user] Defold theme for Oroborus 2.x
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 12:39:11 +0200

Hi Stefan,

at the end of july 2004, you wrote:

Am 29.07.2004 um 09:26 schrieb Ferran Jorba:

I've updated the 1.14 Defold theme for Oroborus 2.0 (attached).
Could you add it into Oroborus, and update the Debian package?
So, those people (like me) who is using on Woody won't be
disapponted when seeing that it does not exist in Sarge.

Well I think I'll ignore that you've written Stephan instead of Stefan, and I'll release a new Oroborus package soon. I think only Sarge base will be freezed on 31.07.2004, but we can expect that the full Sarge will be freezed some time in the near futute.

Some months have passed, and Sarge freeze is here, finally.  Any chance
you add this theme for Sarge?

I've done my promise: 160 public PCs at my university libraries already
use it, and that means some thousands of (casual) users.  Not a bad
installed base, right?

Please make it official.

Thanks,

Ferran