oroborus-user

[Oroborus-user] TLA archive?

From: hellekin
Subject: [Oroborus-user] TLA archive?
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 14:14:36 +0100

Hello,

I switched from Golem to Oroborus a couple months ago because I had issues
with some crashes (namely, pure-data) that I couldn't work with. I looked
for a golem-like, maintained and evolving replacement, as light, as
keyboard-controllable and with a similar fullscreen feature. I found
Oroborus and stuck to it. I'm really happy about it and wanted to thank
Stefan Pfetzing for this very cool application.

I tried today to download the TLA archive to have a look at the code. First
I had to upgrade TLA to the latest debian package to register the archive,
then I couldn't get the development archive. Any hint?

Otherwise it seems that the website is a bit outdated. If you need some help
to maintain it, I'd be happy to help.

==
hk