oscafe-user

[Oscafe-user] I wondered aloud if it wouldn't be nice to have a Networki

From: Robert
Subject: [Oscafe-user] I wondered aloud if it wouldn't be nice to have a Networking Guide. ``Great'', everyone said, ``
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 13:27:29 -0060

Their behavior is basic and cruel and I think the broadcaster should intervene
and put an end to it. This has become Last year, she received hundreds of
marriage proposals on the e-mail address she made public to interact with her
fans."I really don't know when I will get married and to be honest, I haven't
found the perfect man yet,

New SHARE for U
 ● CARBON RACE CORP (CBRJ.PK) ● !!!

unbelievable SHARE with great growth potential and good management!!!
We GUARANTEE  that U had not POSSIBILITY like this before. Try to catch it
RIGHT NOW!!!

And YOU can TRIPLE your INCOME just for A FEW days.

CARBON RACE is well situated to design and engineer extremely perfect products
for RACING, SPORTS and various other markets.
For more information about CBRJ.PK check brokers website!!!

Hurry up U have to grab this CBRJ.PK STOCK on TuesDAY: 02.20.07

was isolated and insulted by her fellow house mates. The remarks were related
to the fact that she is Indian and go beyond the bickering between girls. It's
an isolated incident. It's not such a big deal and it should not be turned into
a big discussion about racism.