osip-dev

Re: [External]Re: Getting OSIP_TRACE logs in a file

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [External]Re: Getting OSIP_TRACE logs in a file
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2021 01:14:53 +0100

Hi!

Sure: you can use this API, but it's not very flexible.

If you have syslog support, it will allow you much better control and performance!

As you prefer!

Regards,
Aymeric

Le dim. 3 janv. 2021 à 14:28, Kumar, Puneet (Puneet) <puneetkumar@avaya.com> a écrit :

Thanks Aymeric,

I found osip_trace_initialize_func  wherein I can provide my own callback function.

This way I can log logs to my application log file.

Correct?

Thanks,

Puneet