osip-dev

Re: TCP/TLS support in current (>5.0) eXosip releases

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: TCP/TLS support in current (>5.0) eXosip releases
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 16:51:45 +0100

Hi David!

I'm really sorry for this change.

It is correct that there is no default option to have ENABLE_MAIN_SOCKET in configure. This is mostly because exosip, smash you've understood, is meant to always create and maintain the connection in client dev.

You can definitely just add it in cflag to compile and it should work the same way it was before.

This code is not tested much, but you shouldn't have new issue with it.

Regards
Aymeric!